When we talk and think of volleyball, it may seem like the net and ball are all that we need. Have you ever been on a volleyball court or witnessed any player throwing themselves forward to save the ball from hitting the ground and causing injury to themselves? That’s where the role of Nike Streak Volleyball Knee Pads pitches in.
The Nike knee pads are custom-made for the purpose of protecting your knees from injury. They come with a full sleeve that protects all around, and offers impact protection while your game up at high-intensity levels. The custom-fit is designed to keep them firmly on your knees during the game, and they are comfortable to wear as well.
Features Nike Streak Volleyball Knee Pads White
- The custom padding on these white knee pads is made of high-tech contoured, shock-absorbing foam for protection and ease of movement infield.
- Sweat-wicking material that helps you to stay dry and comfortable.
- It has an extra soft brush.
- The Dri-FIT technology and ventilation zone at the back of the knee helps you to keep cool during any match.
- The Nike Streak Volleyball Knee Pads are available for every size group like XS/S, M/L, XL/XXL.
- Gender of Nike Streak Volleyball Pads is Unisex
- The white color and matte finish give it a premium look, making you confident to wear it in any volleyball match.
- Primary Material: Polyester
- The Nike Streak Volleyball Knee Pads comprises 46% Polyester, 25% Nylon, 17% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, and 12% Rubber.
Kneepad provides protection to the patella and the meniscus while playing volleyball. They are also helpful in protecting the knee against wounds and burns which could happen during volleyball training or matches. They reduce injuries, support knees, and increase performance.
To conclude, knee pads play an important and effective role in volleyball. They proffer many real benefits for a wide range of players, both physical and mental. So, it is a must for all the players and should be worn without fail in every match.